We value you as a customer and take your company’s privacy as well as your personal privacy seriously. We hereby make public our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing non-public personal “customer information.”
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside our agency (other than to those insurance companies who may provide coverage or quotations for our clients and prospective clients).
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to clients on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of Professional Concepts Insurance Agency’s customer information.
- We afford prospective and former clients the same protection as existing clients with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes. Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
- You provide information on applications for our insurance products or on other forms, through telephone or in-person interviews.
- Your transactions with us provide information, such as payment history, underwriting and claim documents.
- Some information comes from outside sources, such as driving records or claims history.
How We Use Information about You
We use the information to obtain insurance policies from companies, to process your claims, ensure proper billing, service your accounts, and offer you other insurance products that we believe may suit your needs.
We share information about your transactions (such as payment of premium) and your experiences with us (such as your claims) within our office and with the companies with whom we’ve placed your coverages in order to better serve you and assist in meeting your needs. We share customer information as necessary to handle your claims and protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions.