As a professional, you know that liability is serious — it's a crucial component to maintaining your business, your finances and your overall reputation within the community. For professionals in the specialized medical field, such as doctors, surgeons, dentists and chiropractors, this form of coverage is best known as malpractice insurance – or medical professional liability insurance – while lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers and environmental firms have come to know this additional protection as professional liability.
Professional Concepts Insurance Agency (PCIA) represents many Michigan and N. Illinois finest professional services firms. Our expert knowledge of professional liability exposures translates into critical advantages for our clients.
Advantages of Working with Professional Concepts Insurance
- Focused, Skilled Personnel - With dedicated professionals to service your unique needs, you can be confident that your account will be handled by experienced, educated individuals whose overall goal is to reduce your Total Cost of Risk and increase your profit margin.
- Exposure Review - At PCIA we carefully evaluate your loss exposures and recommend the most effective solutions. At PCIA we firmly believe you should understand your exposures and make educated decisions as to how best you should to manage, control, retain or finance them.
- Market Awareness - Our knowledge and experience within the underwriting marketplace allows for PCIA to accurately match your account with the right insurance underwriters and carriers, while ensuring you receive the best coverage possible at the lowest realistic price.
- Risk Prevention & Control - At PCIA, we have the ability to help you effectively locate, manage, combat and prevent your loss exposures.
- Contract Review - As a professional services firm, you will come across a variety of contracts — all which carry their own implication. Commercial property leases, auto rental agreements, and professional services contracts, just to name a few, all need to be reviewed by an experienced and knowledgeable agent for risk management and insurability implications. At PCIA, we will review your contracts to make certain you understand the risks you are being asked to accept and we'll advise us accordingly.
- Employee Education - To help you make educated decisions we provide you with the most current information regarding proper risk management, as well as a wealth of information and training seminars for your staff.
At Professional Concepts Insurance Agency (PCIA), our expert risk management professionals are committed to working with each and every client to effectively manage risk, negotiate the proper insurance coverage, as well as provide a level of service unmatched by our competitors.